Elite Special Blue Moon Soul
Vessel: 925 Silver Bailed Moonstone Pendant sz 1.5 inches (not required to be worn)
Being: 1 Powerful God-Level Marid Djinn with Lunar Influences
Bonus: 3 Months of Daily Astrological Guidance
Special Ebook: 95+ Pages of Black Moon Wisdom
Bonus Charging Box: 1 Cut Resin Crystal Charging Box sz (3 X 3 X 2.25 inches)
Download: Copy of this listing, being name, bonding instructions, and spell information.
This being is best suited for:
Someone who wants greater rewards for their efforts.
A person willing to do what it takes to harvest their efforts in full culmination, prosperous completion, and abundant fruition.
A person who is facing relationship, financial, health, or family challenges or changes.
Someone who needs help in releasing blockages and restructuring goals.
Someone who needs daily direction to finish 2020 with success.
Someone who wants to know how to reap the most benefits from an astrological blue moon.
A person who is mid-way through a challenge and feels unsure how to finish it.
A person who can benefit from the power of the Full moon, Blue moon, and Black moon wisdom.
A person who is ready to transform for their destiny.
Someone who needs to understand why 2020 has dealt them these cards and what it means going forward.
♥ Prophetic Insight ♥ Attracts Love ♥ Channels Intuition ♥ Provides Wisdom ♥ Calming Energy ♥ Boosts Prosperity
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Moonstone has a rich history and abundant folklore. Its story begins in ancient Rome, where it was believed moonstone was formed from solidified beams of moonlight. They also held that the Roman goddess Diana, goddess of the moon, could be seen within the stone and that it would bestow love, wisdom, and good fortune upon those who possessed it. They believed it would help keep the mind clear so that its owner could make the smartest and wisest choices in life, and even enhance the wearer’s ability for second-sight or prophecy. Moonstone was a most popular jewelry choice, being such a magical looking stone, and having such benefits for its wearer.
In India, Moonstone was a sacred stone. Its powers as a love stone made it useful as a traditional wedding gift and were thought to be instrumental in reconciling estranged lovers. There was a belief in India and in Europe that two people wearing moonstone on the full moon would fall passionately in love.
The moonstone’s history in India includes the belief that since the beginning of time, a moonstone had been set into the forehead of India’s moon god, Chandra. In fact, his full name was Chandra Shekara, which means “Person who wears the moon.” The stone on Chandra’s forehead was said to grow dimmer or become more bright with the waning and waxing of the moon (and the waxing and waning of Chandra’s power), thus giving the gem the name “moonstone.”
Throughout the ages, moonstone has been synonymous with the moon, magic, love, good fortune, and protection. It helps tap into the more gentle qualities of love and peace, especially if the person has had to close up their emotions for survival (think police, active duty military, rescue workers, therapists, or those grieving).
Moonstone helps bring out an empathic response, bringing feeling back to those who’ve been numb. Yet moonstone is protective as well and will open a person up as far as they are able, but not so much that they are overwhelmed.
It naturally helps compassion and tenderness unfold in a healthy way. This ability to increase empathy makes moonstone useful for people in leadership positions, management, and coaches also, to help them stay in touch with the people they need to direct and make decisions for.
For people who already feel, moonstone can bring up old, old emotions that still need to be worked through. It will assist the calming of fears and the smoothing out of hormonal mood swings. Moonstone is a stone that brings out the nurturing in feeling.
Along with moonstone’s ability to open the heart to compassionate love, it also opens the way for more romantic love. The moonstone has long been used as a gift for lovers, and for those wishing to secure the passions of their partner. One folk tale said that wearing a moonstone in a piece of jewelry during the full moon while making love would increase the chances of fertility.
- He is a being who is intoxicated by the depth and detail of your personal story. He listens with the heart of a romantic to the tone of every inflection you speak. Your words are jewels that he casts in gold and wears with great pride. He lingers in the aromatic style of your conversation like taking in the scent of a new lover. His attraction to your thoughts is such an addictive drug that he often enters your dreams and dances with your soul. He has great admiration for the secrets of your wishes, and he wants to be the one who brings you satisfaction.
- He is audacious in authenticity with a charm that bellows the soft control of persuasive interludes. He smiles with a tender bragging of secret understanding. He knows you. He licks his lips and tastes the desire of your ambitions, fresh and wanting like a virgin anxious of the bed. He seduces your thoughts, seasoned with the lust of success, just bubbling under the indecision and painful fear of acceptance. To be free, he entices the impish child in you to dress in the hidden power of anonymity, adorned in the scent of ancient oils that transports the soul to faraway lands. With his invitation, you are welcomed to the celebration of limitless illumination, where you never have to beg for your supper and receive riches to consume. You are the guest of honor, the titleholder, and the celebrity of notoriety.
- He is the flame, his power the wax, and your wishes are the oaths that he serves to protect as he creates an impression of your results. He sets intentions and commands destiny to rise like the swirling invisible breeze that drafts change between the seasons. He is knowledge embedded in the mind like a fresco etched in the tombs. He scribes the power of your will with magick that motivates your soul, like a song that lingers in your dreams and hums upon your tongue. He crafts your designs with epic enthusiasm and reminds you of the beauty of your effort, so that upon the cloudy midnight struggles, you can replace disappointment with his seal, his promise: He will not overwhelm you, but he will never quit trying to keep you moving in the direction of your fruition and completion.
- He is the bandage of transformation that heals your life of its traumas with energy and soothing peace of mind. The worries and anxiety of the unknown are compelled to be relieved with his powerful touch. He shields and protects with diligence so you can find the rest you need to move through all life’s challenges. You are safe and your family and loved ones benefit from his energy upon your command.
- He is a leader in professional realms with a confident swagger that backs competitors down. His power intimidates, but it is his experience at helping the enemy defeat itself which makes his efforts so sweet to observe. He is the powerhouse that shuts their ego down and serves them the meat of their own leg, upon which they have used to publicly step in their own undoing.
Find your way in the darkness of your shadow lit by the glow of your own reward, for nothing shines in the eyes of your detractors more than the reflection of your success despite their opinions and with the glory of your authenticity.
Spiritual Significance of our Lunar Phases
What does the Full Moon Symbolize?
What to do During a Full Moon
The Meaning of a Blue Moon Is Both Scientific & Spiritual
How to Get the Best Out of a Blue Moon!
The Three Types of Blue Moon and their Powers
How does a blue moon impact our natal chart?
Full Moon and Astrological Aspects for
October, November, and December 2020
Over 80 Full Articles on What to do!
Plus! 95+ Page Ebook Bonus on Black Moons
We Also Recommend
Elite Beautiful Moon Soul
Elite Circle of Wealth
Elite Circle of Wealth Neptune Moon
Elite Colossal Marid Djinn